If you haven’t had chicken biryani rice then you’re in for a treat. It is a traditional Indian dish that not only tastes good and looks good but also smells good. It is packed with loads of flavor and a perfect balance of chicken, rice and caramelized onions- you’ll love it!
- Basmati rice
- Chili powder
- Chicken thighs
- Bay leaves
- Cinnamon sticks
- Black pepper
- Fried onions
- Ginger, garlic and pimento powder
- Crushed chilies
- Pour washed chicken thighs in a bowl. Add some yoghurt, thyme, paprika, crushed chilies, chili powder, ginger garlic and pimento powder, curry, salt, turmeric, black pepper and mix.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix
- In a pot heat some oil and add some cloves, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves and cardamom.
- Pour in the chicken and fry for a bit. Add some water and maggi. Close and leave to cook.
- Once it’s done cooking, add in cooked rice (about 80% cooked). Cover and leave to cook fully.
- Remove from heat after about 5-10 minutes. Stir slightly and serve. Garnish with caramelized onions.
Now look how easy it was. Just 6 steps for something so good! Worth the try isn’t it?