What is more decadent and creamy than a cheesecake? Feed me cheesecakes and I’ll love you forever! Easy to make and even easier to buy. I know baked cheesecakes are much harder to make and if you’re the type of person that loves quick & easy dishes this might put you off but you’ve got to remember that it’s better to learn everything the hard way first! I will make the non-baked recipe soon but for now, let’s get our oven ready.
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
8 digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon cornstarch
200g sour cream
250g cream cheese
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
50g white chocolate
Pinch of salt
- Crush digestive biscuits and mix together with melted butter. Add the mixture into a round 9 or 10inch baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C . Leave to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs (one at a time), vanilla extract, cornstarch, salt and melted white chocolate.
- Add the mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.
A cheesecake you won’t regret!